Blog Archive

Followers

10 February 2011

Rapid Prototyped Research

When researching rapid prototyping (3D printing) I came across many fascinating and complex designs. This research really opened my eyes to the possibilities of 3D software and printing especially within my own design work. The imagery I found was really inspiring and made me release the potential of this technology.

Below is just some of the 3D printed imagery I found:






I have also come across some interesting articles written about rapid prototyping including design and how designers are tackling the restrictions of 3D printing to produce new and exciting pieces.

Rapid Today - The Independent Resource for Users of Rapid Protoyping, raid Manufacturing and 3D Printing - http://www.rapidtoday.com/design.html

No comments:

Post a Comment